Cookie pizza



After we first moved (yes, I promise to post my really bad pics of the new house soon!), Andrew found my bin of cookie cutters. Since I had been monster mom for weeks due to the stress of moving, I agreed that we could make cookies. When I looked up the recipe for sugar cookies in my BHG cookbook, I saw an option called "Cookie Pizza."


While I desperately wanted to be a "good mom" to Andrew and let him make cookies, I really did not want to make a disaster in the kitchen, which would add to the disastrous state that the newly moved into house already was!

So, I talked him into making the cookie pizza by explaining that after we slathered it with frosting dyed blue (our favorite color), he and Corinne could cover it with sprinkles until their hearts were content.

Or atleast, until the sprinkles I poured into the little bowls ran out.


3 comments:

Way to be a sneaky mommy for a win-win solution! I love you guys and hope you are settling in just fine! Looking forward to seeing pictures! :)

Wednesday, 16 September, 2009  

yay a post!!!

You're a fantastic mom, Erin. Your kiddos are so beautiful and happy. And yum for cookie pizza! we may have to try that!

Thursday, 17 September, 2009  

I think I need to make a cookie pizza and let the kids go sprinkle the sprinkles too - great idea! Right now I warm up a tortilla, put margarine one it, and then sprinkles. How pathetic is that? They LOVE it! And I love it that Corrine is wearing Tessa's dress.

Monday, 19 October, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home