Oh, the Fair.

After working last night, then sleeping a few hours this morning, Clark felt up for tackling the Fair today. I think the call of the Tornado Tators and the country-friend bacon was too much for him to resist.

We had a great time, and even ran into a few friends! We managed to not spend a bazillion dollars either. Plus, Andrew surprised us and went down the gigantic multi-colored slide all by himself.

And right now I'm going to apologize, but there are no pictures of that. I'm working with a five year old camera here people! We did tape it on our handy Flip camcorder, so I'm going to upload that video in the coming days. There's also some great video of our little animal lover, Corinne, feeding and petting some goats.

For now, here's the two pictures we took of the day:

It's so bad I just have to laugh!

2 comments:

hahaha!! this is an awesome picture! One for the mantle for sure!

You're right. OH, the fair. Even though I haven't made it in like 9 years and haven't had the um... joy... to take children, I still feel the emotion.

Thursday, 15 October, 2009  

ok, the picture is funny, but the caption makes me really laugh out loud every time because each of them really looks so funny!

Monday, 19 October, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home