It's started.

Andrew tried to reason with me that something was okay just because another little boy in his class did it.

When I picked him up from school yesterday, in conversation he told me that Noah hit him and then he hit Noah.

Then, later in the day, he hit Corinne.

M: Andrew, don't hit Corinne. You'll get a spanking if you do it again.

A: But Noah does it.

M: I don't care what Noah does! It isn't nice to hit people.

I realize that my response wasn't altogether wise or reasonable, but I was so caught off guard by his reasoning. Just another example of how big Andrew is getting... like he's three going on thirteen. I just hope hitting isn't going to be a problem for us now!

2 comments:

You'll have to give me some advice when Lauren hits that stage. Hope all is going well.

Saturday, 10 May, 2008  

Thanks! My sister made it for us. She is great at sewing, where I am not. She made several others, I'll have to post them sometime.

How is all with your family? You haven't posted lately.

Wednesday, 21 May, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home