More Fun with Food

I got this idea from another blog I read (www.bakerella.com), and knew the kids would love it. We melted some of those colored candy melts you can buy at Joann's or Hobby Lobby. Then I blew up a few water balloons we had (thanks Mimi!) and dipped them in the melted coating. After sitting in the freezer during dinner, they were ready to use!


Of course, Corinne wanted to use the purple candies.

I found that dipping them twice, the second time after they had set up a little bit, helped to hold the bowl together after we popped the balloon.


It was a yummy dessert!

1 comments:

Oh, you are definitely getting the Good Mom Award this year. Watermelon cut-outs, cheerio necklaces, and now candy bowls? Who is this woman and where did she come from? Oh right. Just another day in the amazing life of Supermom. Way to go! I can't wait to try out the watermelon trick when we get back to TZ.

Monday, 31 May, 2010  

Newer Post Older Post Home