If you know Clark or me very well, you know we've never had a clean garage. We don't handle our "stuff" well and are slow to organize.


But about a month ago, I decided that if I was going to survive this pregnant summer, I was really going to need to park my car in the garage to avoid the oppressively hot car.


To say Clark was excited and willing to make this happen would be an understatement! He has wanted to be able to park the car in the garage for years. When we moved last August, I think he had high hopes that we would get rid of enough stuff that it would be possible.


Clearly, he forgot who he was married to.


People, I am proud to say that a few weeks ago, we made Clark's dreams comes true! I present to you an organized garage with space for one CR-V:



Notice the giddy smile across his face? He is so happy!

2 comments:

Very impressive, especially with a 1 car garage. We have a 4 car garage (with the workshop) and Sam is still parking on the street right now.

Wednesday, 02 June, 2010  

Awesome! Its the simple things. :)

Wednesday, 02 June, 2010  

Newer Post Older Post Home