Yummy Cake

Awhile back, I made this delicious cake by Giada from the Food Network. It was very easy, and super light!


At first, I wasn't sure I would add the mint like she does. However, we randomly have mint growing in our backyard, so I thought I would try it. Turns out, the girl knows what she's doing! I love this cake!

I did change the Lemon Syrup she makes to add on top. Instead, I made some powdered sugar icing that I added lemon zest and lemon juice to - it was so good! I highly recommend making this cake! I bet it's great for breakfast, not that I would know...

1 comments:

yummy! where is the recipe?? Love the chair and I'm so impressed by the clean garage - nothing short of a miracle. You should have posted the "Before" shot!
Miss you - xoxo, kim

Monday, 07 June, 2010  

Newer Post Older Post Home