Okay, okay, okay - I'm not the most punctual. And for those tens of you who have been waiting for this post, its sort of lame.

FOOD!

I love food! I could watch The Food Network obsessively if it weren't for Emeril. I do not enjoy his shows. Oh, and Ace of Cakes is kind of obnoxious, too. Unwrapped is another one that I dislike...

The point is, I'm a foodie and long for the day I have a larger kitchen with nicer appliances and (crossing my fingers) a KitchenAid mixer. I will be whipping up food so delectable that Food Network will want me to have the next hit show (in my dreams!)

Well, last night I attended a Christmas dinner with my mom and sisters and aunts, and we had these cheddar jalapeno mashed potatoes - YUM! I'm going to try and make them tonight with our porkchops - it can't be that hard to add cheddar cheese and a diced jalapeno to mashed potatoes, can it?

My mouth is salivating at the thought of them...

Which brings me back to FOOD! I love it!

4 comments:

I am a new owner of an avacado green 1970's kitchen aid mixer. It looks almost exactly like the ones you see in the stores now. The main difference is that I bought mine for only $30 at an estate sale. Keep your eyes open, you too may get lucky.

Tuesday, 27 November, 2007  

oh i loved my mom's avacado green kitchen aid...it was WAY better than the ones they have now b/c the bowl moved too, i think? anyway it was great. Erin...i'm with you...food is DELICIOUS!!! ("food glorious food. don't care what it looks like")

Tuesday, 27 November, 2007  

I have been wanting a kitchen aid mixer for almost 4 years now! *sigh* maybe for a graduation present... still don't know what color i'd want it though. isn't it funny that all the comments so far are about a mixer? haha!

Tuesday, 27 November, 2007  

Ditto on Emeril...thank goodness there are so many other good shows!

Wednesday, 28 November, 2007  

Newer Post Older Post Home