Happy Birthday to You!

Last Saturday, Corinne turned one! Crazy!

It really hit me that day how far we've come since she was born. Last year was a rough year with Clark starting residency and us having another baby. But Corinne is so fun and we enjoy her so much we're nearly bursting with all the love.

I wanted to make her a tutu for her party and I was frantically sewing the ribbon tie to it that morning, but she wore it and it looked cute. As my mom said, she was the "cat's meow!" I also made cupcakes and was also frantically icing them that morning. But I enjoy baking so it was fun. Plus, that gave my m-in-law and sis-in-law a chance to eat the icing straight from the mixing bowl!

Corinne was not so sure about her cupcake and kind of gave a shiver every time she ate the icing. She destroyed it, then decided she was done with that. I've learned she's definitely more of a savory kind of girl.

Corinne, you are so unique and fun! A precious gift from God that brings smiles and laughter from anyone near you. We can't wait to see your personality come out even more this next year!

5 comments:

oh my gosh! those are absolutely precious pics! you did a fabulous job. happy birthday corinne!

Thursday, 28 February, 2008  

happy birthday, corinne! i can't believe she's already 1... crazy.and the tutu looks fabulous!! absolutely wonderful. love you guys so much.

Friday, 29 February, 2008  

She's so precious. I'm so glad God chose to give her to you at just the time He did.

Friday, 29 February, 2008  

sweet corinney! love love that sweet girl. i agree with alice. so thankful that God blessed you with such a sweet little girl ;)

Friday, 29 February, 2008  

Beautiful baby girl! And her hair is ABSOLUTELY wonderful. Happy Happy Birthday!

Friday, 29 February, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home