I made another apron recently for my great friend Katy's birthday. I absolutely love this fabric combo - I used it for Andrew's teacher's tote bag last May. The one I kicked myself for not taking a picture of because I loved the fabric so much. And it was the first bag I'd made in a long time and I wanted to share it with y'all. Oh well.



Andrew and I have been making fruit smoothies for lunch a lot lately. I always love to see what the color is going to be once its all blended. This was the first one we had added blackberries to, and this picture cannot even convey how PURPLE this looked. It was so gorgeous! And I don't even really like purple. Plum yes, purple no.


Saturday morning we went to a birthday party for Dylan (the one on Andrew's left). These kiddos belong to our close friends from church - they actually represent about 3% of the kids amongst our friends from church. We love them dearly.

So...how are you?


3 comments:

sooo cute! You need to sell those on ebay. :) love the fabric.

Friday, 01 August, 2008  

Wow - that smoothie looks awesome. Can you share the recipe?

Sunday, 03 August, 2008  

That apron is sooo cute!!

Sunday, 03 August, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home