Preferences

On Wednesday, I took the kids with me to Wal-Mart to get some groceries. Since Corinne threw away our crayons, I needed to buy some more. So I decided that in addition to their own set of eight washable crayons, they could each have a spiral notebook to color in. (sidenote: Andrew will not color in color books - who knows why.)

Andrew immediately picked out one with Lightning McQueen from cars on it. So I picked up two for Corinne to choose from. One had three Disney princesses on it.

She chose the other one:

I'm so afraid we are going to end up with something like 10 pets at some point. And I don't clean well y'all. Not bathrooms, kitchens, fish bowls, hamster cages, or litter boxes.

However, as someone with strong preferences myself, I decided to share one with you. I have a strong preference for drinking water out of a water bottle, not a drinking glass. Here's my collection. Oh yes, I said collection.

There are six bottles here people. The pink one in front is my favorite. I bought it at Linens N Things while shopping for a wedding present for my great friend Bonnie (who is at this very moment in labor with her first child) and while trying to find something very similar to the water bottle/tea bottle that the Kruses brought from China.

But today, I added one more to my collection. At Jazzercise, you could win a green water bottle if you came to class 30 times between June 15th and July 31st. Go me! I did it!

Ha, no I didn't! BUT, I did get on the platform and do one routine with the instructor! I'm crazy! I know, you're thinking "Who are you and where is Erin?" But I wanted that water bottle! And when I finished the routine, I felt like I was going to pass out or throw up because not only am I extremely out of shape, but I was also nervous. But look at my prize:

3 comments:

haha. you're so cute. what an interesting fetish.

Thursday, 31 July, 2008  

Great cousins think alike! :) I prefer water in a water bottle too. I tend to drink more water that way.

Friday, 01 August, 2008  

YOU got in front of people to do jazzercise?? Wait a minute...that's my job! haha! (by the way, I got behind on my blog reading, that's why I'm just now posting comments....)

Monday, 01 September, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home