We've got music!

If you haven't noticed (or you read my blog through google reader), I've got themesongs for my blog now!

I'm awesome.

Actually, I copied a friend of mine who has music on her blog.

It's so fun!

Two of the songs are by this guy that Clark and I have become obsessed with. His name is Matisyahu and he sings reggae. But he's not just any reggae singer, he's Jewish. Clark and I think some of his songs are really cool, especially "King Without A Crown."

"Beat Box" is my themesong at the moment. It even makes Corinne dance, which is so funny.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

my friend, matt w. list matisyahu as one of his favorite musicians. if you're up in the northeast, y'all should hang out.

Wednesday, 23 July, 2008  

gap baby. and ross. i had to stock up because, i don't know if you've heard, they've now CLOSED our gap!! and it was an outlet! darn recession. i'll have to save all of my shopping for dallas now. boo.

here's my personal thanks for the beautiful apron. i L-O-V-E it! it's perfect.

and we stayed at the marriot right across 114 from Texas Motor Speedway. right across the street. it was gorgeous, huh. see you very soon! you guys are still on for fri and sat right?

Tuesday, 29 July, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home