Thunder Thighs

I always joke about Corinne having thunder thighs because she truly is very healthy - 14 lbs 8 oz at 2 months! Anyways, she has become quite a wiggle worm. She rolled over a few weeks ago - at 3 1/2 months. I checked in the calendar I kept on Andrew's first year and he didn't roll over until a week before he turned 6 months. Well, a few days ago she proved to me that her thunder thighs are getting quite a workout! The picture below is one I staged to show you how I put her in her crib for a nap.


This next picture is how I found her when I realized she was awake from her nap!! Time to remove the bumper pads!


I had to put this picture in because she makes such funny faces!


Like I said, she has already rolled over from her back to stomach. She prefers to be on her tummy most of the time. So she and I were reading a magazine together.



Here she is stealing kisses from Quade! Or was it the other way around... Quade is an older man... What is Bruce teaching him???



While Andrew gives us so much to laugh about, Corinne is truly her own personality. I have a feeling we are in for it!



2 comments:

Well, I interpret "in for it" as "you are blessed to be a blessing!" I truly believe your entire family is blessed and God HAS been and WILL be using you guys to bless others! love you...

Saturday, 23 June, 2007  

I think that is French or Italian for "yes I found your blog on google I like this interesting post, when you have free time, look at my blog about personalized shirts...."

that's funny.

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  

Newer Post Older Post Home