Name that movie! Anybody? Anybody???


So, my little sister got married last month and I'm just now getting around to posting about it!


It was a beautiful wedding and very God-honoring.


I, however, was probably not very God-honoring that day as Clark was on call, both Andrew and I were in the wedding, Corinne was at the height of separation anxiety, and no one got a nap. Whew. It was exhausting. In fact, it took me the entire next week to recuperate. Someone give me an award.
Seriously, Lindy looked beautiful and my family was a huge help to me.


Anyways, here are some pics of the day - enjoy!
the bride with all the kids in the wedding

Lindy and the bridesmaids (from left: high school friend Alexis, me, Lindy, our older sister Staci)

Corinne (in her Easter dress since this was the weekend before Easter)

so handsome!

all the cousins at the rehearsal dinner

6 comments:

Andrew looks so old and grown up in that picture.

Saturday, 12 April, 2008  

Princess bride baby. Everyone looked beautiful!

Sunday, 13 April, 2008  

Oh my gosh - you DO get an award. I can't imagine... you all look great.

Monday, 14 April, 2008  

yea for lindy! give her a big hug for me. and the kids (and you) look awesome.

Monday, 14 April, 2008  

The wedding pics are soo good. Your babies are getting big too! So cute. Its so nice to look back at weeks and think man I won't torture myself again like I did this week, and then yes, you do it again.
Been there done that plenty with 3 girls hanging on me.
I enjoy keeping up now in our blog world. :)

Wednesday, 16 April, 2008  

Ditto to all the "Kudos to Erin!" I know it was rough and tough, but it really meant SO much to me that you and your family were a part of our wedding! I love you sis'!!

Thursday, 01 May, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home