My great friend Katy tagged me to tell you 7 things you might not know about me:
1. I'm charismatic at heart - I can't tell you how many times I want to dance in the aisles at church during worship or say "amen" to a well-spoken truth. God just amazes me and leaves me in awe and I get so excited - but usually I'm just crying from the emotional overflow. :)
2. I eat a bowl of ice cream almost every night before I go to bed, and I also microwave it for 9 to 10 seconds before I eat it because I like it soft. This caused much strife amongst my mom and sisters while growing up b/c I used to microwave the whole half gallon instead of just my bowl.
3. Reading at night before I go to bed is a hobby I love, but it also serves as a deterrant to keep my mind from thinking crazy thoughts like, "what if Andrew runs out in front of Target and gets hit by a car? what if he's on some bridge and falls off the side?" These thoughts strike me most often at night before I go to bed, hence the reading. I know I should deal with this fear with God - its an ongoing process.
4. When I was a junior in high school, I looked into photography schools in New York b/c I seriously wanted to become a photographer. God took me another direction (safely into Clark Morgan's heart), but I still want to learn how to take amazing photos.
5. I LOVE to shop! I don't ever do it now b/c a) I have not enough money to shop like I want and b) I have not enough time without children to do it. But one day...
6. When I'm in the car, I barely pay attention to what is on the radio. Sometimes, when I run an errand without kids, I'll drive the whole time with a children's CD playing and not even realize it. I'm a deep thinker, y'all. But if KCBI is on, I'll listen to that.
7. My left pinky fingernail is retarded - it grows all curved and weird.
I tag Staci, Alice, and my cousin Kara, who just started her blog!