All Aboard!

*I need to give a shout out to Katy!

A few weeks ago, just by a fluke of his schedule, Clark was off on a Tuesday. We decided to take the kids on the train into downtown. It was really fun and they were both excited. We also enjoyed getting to show Andrew where Daddy works because the first stop into downtown is the hospital. He's always asking me when we are driving if random buildings are where Clark works.

getting ready to leave the station

at the fountain in front of Union Station, Dallas Morning News, WFAA, and Belo


Andrew kept trying to get the pigeons to fly around - yuck!!!


I managed to get this handsome man to take a picture with Corinne



This week it has really struck me that summer is over - we made our last trip to NRH2O for the summer, Andrew starts back to school tomorrow, and our fall schedules are already filling up. Time is moving so fast!

We're supposed to leave a week from Saturday to head towards Gulf Shores, AL for a little beach time. Pray that Hurricane Ike does not enter the Gulf Coast - we want this trip so badly! I can't wait for my kids to experience the beach like I did most summer of my life. It's been four years since Clark and I have been, so I need a fix!

Check back soon for a possible giveaway!!!

1 comments:

yea!! and you updated only hours after I posted... wow! I'm so happy that you get to make it to the beach. Tho, why AL and not FL?

Deron got to experience the train for the first time a few months ago with my mom and dad... boy, did I hear about it days afterward!

Wednesday, 03 September, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home