And the winner is...

Number 11!

Erin, that's you!

I hope you'll share with Baby Cara!


I used random.org to generate a random number, so all was fair.


Thanks so much for all your comments! I have a huge reading list now, and I've already checked out half of the books you suggested from the library. I can't wait to read through the entire list.

Let's do this again y'all!


P.S. - Katy, I bought "The Shack" like the day before you commented and I'm already reading it!

P.P.S. - MIsty, I read "Snowflower and the Secret Fan" after you suggested it last Spring, and I really liked it a lot.

P.P.P.S. - Kim, I read "Peace Like A River" last Spring, I think, and thought it was really good, too.

1 comments:

wooooohooooooo! Lucky number 11!!!!

Friday, 12 September, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home