ANOTHER WREATH

*I sincerely apologize for the glaring white walls - the woes of renting!

Here's another wreath I made recently from a different online tutorial. I have it hanging right inside my front door above my great-grandmother's Singer sewing machine.




The wreath is made by hotglueing (sp?) pages from a book to a ten inch wreath form. It was a little time consuming, but nothing I couldn't do while watching a little tv.



I decided to make this wreath my own by using pages from a hynmal instead of any old paperback. I bought the wreath form from the dollar store and the hynmal from Half Price Books.
I also used the wreath as my centerpiece for my table at our Women's Christmas Luncheon.




2 comments:

You are so crafty! The wreath is so cute.

Sunday, 13 December, 2009  

This is GREAT! I saw this tutorial online and really wanted to try it, along with the other one you made below!

You have to try this, too:
http://www.twigandthistle.com/blog/2009/12/five-days-of-felt-no-1/

It made me think of you!

Monday, 14 December, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home