GROWING OPINIONS

This morning as I was getting the kids dressed, they both managed to make their opinions known. Corinne has been doing this for a long time, but Andrew surprises us every once in awhile when it comes to his clothes.


I was handing him his shirt to put on, and he said, "No! Not that shirt! I wanna wear a cool shirt. That shirt isn't cool."

Well, excuse me.

Then after Corinne had picked out what she wanted to wear and I had gotten her dressed, she ran out of the room yelling, "Andrew, look at me! I look pretty!"

Yes, sweetheart, you look very, very pretty.

1 comments:

Katherine is always commenting on how she looks pretty. We are trying to downplay that since it usually depends on what she is wearing if she says it or not. I guess I used to say things like "Go show daddy your pretty dress". Now she says things like, "I prettier than Caroline" if she is wearing a dress and Caroline is wearing pants. We are nipping that one ASAP!

Wednesday, 16 December, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home