Changes

Okay, so I know I'm changing the blog up a lot, but I can't help it! While I don't like change, I do like to change things. I like to move and change furniture, paint colors, fabrics, and my blog, apparently. But now things are acting funny with it. Like if you're reading this, you're noticing that the type is all the way over to the left. And on one template I tried, the blog title was totally messed up. I don't know if I'm just being too testy for blogger and now I'm being punished, or what. And also, I don't have the option to change the font and size of font anymore. Are any of you other bloggers out there have these problems??? Please, bare with me!

2 comments:

I have yet to experiment with templates though redesigning my blog is on my perpetual list of things to do. I do notice though that none of your links are visible anymore. Is that a result of changing templates or did you intentionally remove them?

Wednesday, 16 January, 2008  

had the same problem girl and i called my friend in california and she saved me. i had accidently pushed the html button. when you push it, it takes you stuff away from you and does crazy stuff with you print, pic, ect... try it, it did the trick for me. :O)

Tuesday, 22 January, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home