Andrew's Three!!

This past Saturday Andrew turned the big three! We started the day with breakfast cake, sang happy birthday, and then we each said something we loved about Andrew. Corinne even said that she loves that Andrew shares his toys.

That afternoon, we had a smallish party with close family and a few of Andrew's buddies from church. He was so excited to be three and having a birthday cake.

Andrew, we love you so much big guy! You are so smart and fun, loving and kind. What a special gift from God.


Happy Birthday!

playing in the bounce house
these are Andrew's cousins who are closest in age to him - Darren (2) and Ashley (3 1/2)

7 comments:

happy birthday, andrew!! i can't believe you're so big! what a fun party...

Wednesday, 30 January, 2008  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And congratulations to you too, Erin. Three years is really something.

Thursday, 31 January, 2008  

about LOST... we made all that stuff! just printed out the emblems off the internet and stuck them on stuff. hehe... it doesn't help that everyone is pretty artistically inclined. :) love you! are you LOST fans!?

Saturday, 02 February, 2008  

Erin-
The blog header is yours for free! I'm not charging yet. Maybe once I hit the bigtime. :) If you'll email me your username and password, I can install it for you. If you don't feel comfortable with that since you don't know me, I can email it to you and you can install it yourself. The only problem with that is that I have to edit the html to make the header centered right. Just email me and let me know. pinkarmchairdesigns@yahoo.com

Wednesday, 06 February, 2008  

Oh...I also need to know what you want the words to say!

Wednesday, 06 February, 2008  

It seems like just yesterday we were having your shower at Cassells and visiting you at the hospital!!! Time flies!

Friday, 08 February, 2008  

Hey sweet girl... I emailed you on myspace the tu-tu information that my friend, Sarah, emailed me. Enjoy.

Monday, 18 February, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home