So I decided that the only good thing to come out of Clark working nights is that I was forced to venture out alone with the kiddos. Most days I would try to spend the morning out of the house. This way he could get some uninterrupted sleep. Please understand, Clark could have cared less if I left the house. He has been trained to sleep well when he can due to medical school. But I felt I needed to leave the house b/c it would stress me out when the kids were being loud.
I feel so good now because I know that we will all survive if we go somewhere. This is good news especially b/c we need groceries pretty badly and Clark's last day off for awhile was yesterday. So it looks like we'll all have to go to Wal-Mart together on Monday (I NEVER go to Wal-Mart on the weekend!).
This new and exciting step in our lives could have only happened with the help of a few good friends. So:
- Grandma and Papa - thank you for letting us come over. Thank you, also, for buying me Burger Box!
- Amy V.- thank you for letting me invite myself over and for making me a really good grilled cheese sandwich. I only make them with sliced cheddar now!
- Heather M. - thank you for letting me invade your house and keep Quade. It was fun getting to meet each other's needs - like a community, imagine that! Then getting Chick-fil-a with Emily was so fun and you were such a great help! That was the biggest challenge of all and I faced it with your help.
- Carrie C. - thank you for meeting me at McDonald's and giving great conversations. Also, thanks for getting Andrew out of the playground tower!
- Most importantly - my mom!! Thank you for staying with me almost all of those nights, but especially the ones with bad storms. You're my hero!
Anyone notice the theme - fast food??? Yummy, yummy...