Cause and Effect

So I decided that the only good thing to come out of Clark working nights is that I was forced to venture out alone with the kiddos. Most days I would try to spend the morning out of the house. This way he could get some uninterrupted sleep. Please understand, Clark could have cared less if I left the house. He has been trained to sleep well when he can due to medical school. But I felt I needed to leave the house b/c it would stress me out when the kids were being loud.

I feel so good now because I know that we will all survive if we go somewhere. This is good news especially b/c we need groceries pretty badly and Clark's last day off for awhile was yesterday. So it looks like we'll all have to go to Wal-Mart together on Monday (I NEVER go to Wal-Mart on the weekend!).

This new and exciting step in our lives could have only happened with the help of a few good friends. So:

  • Grandma and Papa - thank you for letting us come over. Thank you, also, for buying me Burger Box!
  • Amy V.- thank you for letting me invite myself over and for making me a really good grilled cheese sandwich. I only make them with sliced cheddar now!
  • Heather M. - thank you for letting me invade your house and keep Quade. It was fun getting to meet each other's needs - like a community, imagine that! Then getting Chick-fil-a with Emily was so fun and you were such a great help! That was the biggest challenge of all and I faced it with your help.
  • Carrie C. - thank you for meeting me at McDonald's and giving great conversations. Also, thanks for getting Andrew out of the playground tower!
  • Most importantly - my mom!! Thank you for staying with me almost all of those nights, but especially the ones with bad storms. You're my hero!

Anyone notice the theme - fast food??? Yummy, yummy...

4 comments:

Sounds like a fun week. If you ever need to get out of the house when Clark is working, feel free to give us a call.

Saturday, 28 April, 2007  

i'm so proud of you! thank you so much for helping me out! andrew is a "good friend". =)my favorite andrew teaching quade comment, "that's corrine, Quade". =)what a great older brother.

Sunday, 29 April, 2007  

I am so happy that you made the plunge to get out into the world with two kids. Can't wait till you venture to our end of the world.
-Staci

Monday, 30 April, 2007  

I see you've got OTHER friends. Harumph.

Monday, 30 April, 2007  

Newer Post Older Post Home