So, we've finally become hip to the gig and started blogging! The title of this first post is my current favorite line from "The Office" (a great comedy on primetime TV Thursday nights!). It aptly describes my inspiration for starting this blog - I'm not going to sit on my biscuit, not risking it any longer. Translation: I'm going to risk embarrassment and criticism by sharing our lives with all of you despite my utter lack of wittiness and complete disregard for correct grammar (I just never could understand it!) I hope you'll all tune in as I share our lives with you. And as a treat, Clark will post his witty comments from time to time!

Coming soon: pictures of us and the kids, interesting thoughts from my brain, and exciting details of our daily lives. Yea!

8 comments:

yea! I'm glad I can keep up with you guys now! Love you!

Monday, 16 April, 2007  

yea! I'm glad I can keep up with you guys now! Love you!

Monday, 16 April, 2007  

too cute!!! I so glad you took the plunge!

Monday, 16 April, 2007  

Welcome to the world of blogging. It is so fun and a great way to document the kids lives, especially since we know how hard it is to keep up with those scrapbooks. Don't worry about being witty or philosophical, just be yourself.

Monday, 16 April, 2007  

Great! But if you post too many unwitty posts, I'm going to delete you from my bookmarks bar, and my life. -a

Monday, 16 April, 2007  

that's sweet. thanks. and i'm looking forward to your posts.

Tuesday, 17 April, 2007  

He's really not that funny.

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  

I'm so glad to be able to see what you and your family is up to! Your kids are so beautiful! I miss you!

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  

Newer Post Home