Did you miss me?

I know, I know. I missed two days of blogging, but I'm not down for the count. I am still going to try and blog every day for National Blog Posting Month.

It's just that my computer is having another one of its meltdowns. You may remember that this same thing happened awhile back and I just pray that it doesn't happen again.

I've got too much Christmas shopping still to do and I need the internet for a lot of it.

Speaking of, I haven't actually started my Christmas shopping yet, so I guess I've still got all of it to do...

I'll be back soon with pictures and more videos!

1 comments:

You are doing great with posting something almost every day! :) Its been fun to read more of the Morgan life.
Have a great day.

Thursday, 13 November, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home