Morgan Family Night

I finally got around to planning and initiating a Morgan Family Night around here. I feel like Andrew is definitely old enough that he will enjoy this and Corinne will learn how.

For our first family night, we raided Grammy's Disney DVD's (thanks!), got into our pajamas, opened the popcorn Grammy gave us (thanks, again!), and made ice cream sundaes!

You have no idea just how excited Andrew and Corinne were about the ice cream - forget popcorn, pajamas, and a movie!




Note: Hoss does not have a glass eye - that is a weird reflection of my flash.
Our plan is to attempt a family night every Saturday evening. We know this won't always happen, but if we atleast plan for it we're ahead of the game, right?

5 comments:

That sounds like a great family night to me! We did kind of did guys night/girls night on Sunday night. Jesse and JG watched "Ricky Ticky Tavi" (I recommend this because it is 30 minutes and you can watch it free on U-tube). Ava and I made a batch of cookies together and licked the beaters!
Keep me posted on your great ideas for family night!

Monday, 17 November, 2008  

Hooray for family nights!! looks like you had a good time - the first of many, I'm sure!

Monday, 17 November, 2008  

great idea! don't forget to have date nights too. :)

Tuesday, 18 November, 2008  

I didn't realize how far behind I was on your blogs! Thanks for some great laughs - I look forward to having my own stories to share someday....

Thursday, 20 November, 2008  

Please invite uncle brent as he would love to attend. Maybe I can move in (maybe a tent in the backyard that Andrew and I can share?).

Monday, 24 November, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home