She's A Quick One

During our trip to Gulf Shores way back in September, we made so many stops at McDonald's that we managed to collect almost all of the Wizard of Oz dolls they were giving away. (And can I just say that I actually feel my blood sluggishly pumping through my arteries as I think about that...)

The other day Corinne and I were playing with the Lullaby girl, the Lollipop guild boy, Dorothy, and Glenda the Good Witch.



I had to laugh when Corinne picked up Dorothy's skirt and went "shew!" like I do when she has a stinky diaper.


"We wish to welcome you to Munchkin Land!"

5 comments:

hahah!!

Yes, We are continuously rephrasing the Crumpton lingo around here for little mimickers that live with us. (They shall remain anonymous)...

Tuesday, 25 November, 2008  

oh yeah. speaking of MickeyD's. We took the bug there Sunday night. I know why it's been AGES since I've been there. Ick. I think grandmama was the one who introduced him to it. Wednesday we have a family date. This time of my choosing... and probably the only playplace option from here on- Chick-fil-a.

Tuesday, 25 November, 2008  

At least you got the "cool" dolls. We kept getting the witch, or the freaky looking munchkin guard.

Thursday, 27 November, 2008  

Haha.. Don't worry about it Erin! Corinne was very adorable in her ladybug costume as well! Our cute girls! :) Hope you guys are well.

Wednesday, 03 December, 2008  

well, i'm not due until march 7th...but i've always said if she wants to come earlier, I'm fine with that! (as long as she's "done") I'll definitely make sure you're invited to the shower. you're so sweet!

Friday, 12 December, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home