Andrew moments


I've been keeping a "journal" of things Andrew says that are cute or funny since about April (thanks to Jina for that idea). It's been so fun to go back and remember some of the funny or sweet things he says.


- "Great idea Daddy! Take a shower!"

-"Quesadina"

-"I'm a big brother" - whispered to Corinne

-"You're not Daddy" - stated very matter-of-factly to me
-"I look cool in my baseball hat."

-"Actually it's a ____." - used to correct my naming something for you

-"We're a family." - when Daddy and I are hugging you at the same time.

-"Mommy, are you frustrated?"- one day in the car

-"He's awesome!" - said with your fist pushed up in the air, about Daddy

-"I wanna doink it." - about poking a lizard with a stick (doink?)



he used to ride in this carseat!



Not to ignore Corinne:

I'm a crazy teething baby!

6 comments:

love the pic of corrine!!! that's a pic i would use for a christmas card...i was pretty brave last year.
wow, andrew is big...i knew he was, but when you put him in the car seat it's more of a realization.

love the little quotes. i have started a journal of things that d does and what's going on with him things he says, what his favorites are, etc... i know one day he's going to come to me and ask, mom did i ever do this or when did i start doing this...i want to be prepared for him. it's also a nice memorabilia.

it was nice to see clark writing on the blog...wish zak would get on and write something. cute pic of clark and andrew.

i like reading y'all's blog...since we don't see each other much, i won't feel like a stranger when we have the opportunity to visit next time!!:-)

Wednesday, 10 October, 2007  

man, that's a great blog. ok, I'm going to start recording things like that. Now that it's been over a year since Deron's baby book has been done I have nothing to record all of his cute landmark events. Last night Philip and I were teaching him French words like, Bon jour! And chalemeau (pronounced shalamo)... it was SO cute- I must make a video.

And I agree, fantastic pictures as well! Love you guys!

Wednesday, 10 October, 2007  

Thanks for the geat idea. Now that Katherine is so verbal I need to start such a list. I already keep a list of all the words she knows and says. Love Corinne's hair.

Wednesday, 10 October, 2007  

that pic of him in the car seat is such a clark face. crazy! not that i know what clark looks like lounging in his underwear!

Wednesday, 10 October, 2007  

I love the list idea too. Silas has said some great things to get us started.

Saturday, 13 October, 2007  

Erin, I tagged you. Check my blog for details on what to do.

Sunday, 14 October, 2007  

Newer Post Older Post Home