Blog Tag

I've been blog tagged by my friend Christy, so here goes...

MAN TAG:

1. Who is your man? Clark
2. How long have you been married? 5 years this past May 25th
3. How long dated? 4 years
4. How old is your man? 27
5. Who eats more? oooh... probably Clark overall
6. Who said “I love you” first? Me! - after Clark came home from 4 months in Europe
7. Who is taller? Clark
8. Who sings better? um, neither
9. Who is smarter? Clark by far
10. Whose temper is worse? mine
11. Who does the laundry? me, but Clark does his fair share
12. Who takes out the garbage? Clark
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
14. Who pays the bills? Clark
15. Who is better with the computer? we're both pretty knowledgeable, but Clark really
16. Who mows the lawn? Clark
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but Clark will help occasionally
18. Who drives when you are together? mostly me b/c I'm a a bad passenger
19. Who pays when you go out? Clark
20. Who is most stubborn? I don't think either of us is that stubborn, but it would depend on the situation
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Clark
22. Whose parents do you see the most? I'd say its pretty equal
23. Who kissed who first? Clark, on his front porch after my little sister's really crappy junior high play
24. Who asked who out? Clark asked me to go to the mall with him to buy new shoes and then he asked me to prom on the way there...I can still remember every moment...
25. Who proposed? Clark proposed at our favorite restaurant on a dessert plate - its a really funny and sweet story
26. Who is more sensitive? me
27. Who has more friends? um, me I guess
28. Who has more siblings? me - 2 sisters (Clark has 1 bro)
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Clark, but I tend to run our day to day lives

I tag...Alice, Staci, Lindy, Cari (in all her free time), and Kim

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home