Monday Musings

I've been thinking about trying out a new idea - Monday Musings. Its simple really. On Mondays I'll blog about something I've been musing about and hope you'll comment on it. We'll see how it goes. Especially b/c most of the time I have no clue what day of the week it is!



So for the first musing, I've been thinking a lot about fish. To me, fish are one of the most brilliant ways that God has demonstrated his creativity in His creation. A couple years ago on the day before one of Clark's big medical exams (was it the MCAT, babe?), instead of him spending the whole day cramming more studying in, we went to the Aquarium. It has all of these different tanks with fish and sea life from different regions of the world. I just couldn't stop oooohing and aaaaahing over how amazing the fish were! So many colors, shapes, sizes... it really was so neat. Everytime I think about God's creativity and how creation shouts his praises and displays His glory, I'm reminded of those fish at the Aquarium.



What speaks to you of God's creativity or His creation?

6 comments:

creating little lives! The whole conception, pregnancy, delivery and development of little people AMAZES me!!

Monday, 15 October, 2007  

that's a vast question. Nature, and all that it includes... trees, canyons, mountains, clouds, the sun, rain, etc, etc. How everything works together perfectly and is soooo beautiful!

Tuesday, 16 October, 2007  

Right now I am amazed by the prophecy in the book of Daniel and the way it has so obviously been fulfilled in history... that's what is blowing my mind these days!!

Tuesday, 16 October, 2007  

seeing the mountains (i feel so small and can better picture how big God is) and going snorkeling (is that how you spell that).

Wednesday, 17 October, 2007  

Have you everr watched a spider tear down and rebuild it's web/ It is truly amazing that this little 8 legged thing that I scream at and stomp on is so talented. We had a spider do that right outside the apartment on a wall, and it built it right in front of a storm light, so all the bugs flew right into it at night. I named the spider Charlotte.

Saturday, 20 October, 2007  

fish have always been amazing...more to others than what one would admit too, especialy men.

they are very relaxing...my understanding that is why you will see fish in doctors offices.

they are pretty amazing...god has a huge part of us having easy access to fish. there's a purpose...it's a reminder!

Friday, 26 October, 2007  

Newer Post Older Post Home