Happy Hour

Call nights... they cause the night owl in me to come out. It's 12:48 am and I'm not sleeping. No, I'm not putting someone into an induced coma and regulating their heart beats and blood pressure during a surgery. That's what Clark is doing tonight.

I'm drinking a vodka tonic (thanks Carolyn) and thinking about shopping for Christmas presents online. After I look at Target's website for shoes. Can I wear peep toe shoes this winter?

I don't know what it is about Clark not being at home. I have a hard time falling asleep when he's not here. I usually have a glass of wine and read a little then drift off. But so far this month I just can't seem to do it. So, here I am in the absolute middle of the night sipping my tasty beverage and typing a totally random post.

Sorry readers...

4 comments:

I am the same way. If Sam is working late I seem to piddle and go to bed later than if he were home. I need to try the tasty adult beverage trick. I usually partake of that with Sam.

Saturday, 06 October, 2007  

Well, now I am really jealous that you did not come to stay the night with me. I could have shared that drink with you...but I think we might have been up too late giggling again (or rubbing my feet) ha ha...see ya at the birthday party!
~Staci

Saturday, 06 October, 2007  

clark has been putting people into induced comas and regulating their heart rate and blood pressure? big brother is everywhere...

-jf

Saturday, 06 October, 2007  

Me too, Erin. I don't take naps when Joel is on call so I know I can fall asleep more easily that night.

Sunday, 07 October, 2007  

Newer Post Older Post Home